Timothy Libert, PhD
Privacy and Security Researcher @ University of Oxford, Author of webXray
You may download my curriculum vitæ in PDF format.
The following are research papers I wrote or co-wrote:
- An Automated Approach to Auditing Disclosure of Third-Party Data Collection in Website Privacy Policies, Timothy Libert, The Web Conference (WWW2018), 2018.
- Third Party Tracking in the Mobile Ecosystem, Reuben Binns, Ulrik Lyngs, Max Van Kleek, Jun Zhao, Timothy Libert, Nigel Shadbolt, ACM Conference on Web Science, 2018.
- Privacy Implications of Health Information Seeking on the Web, Timothy Libert, Communications of the ACM, 2015.
- What web browsing reveals about your health, Timothy Libert, David Grande, David Asch, The British Medical Journal (BMJ), 2015.
- Exposing the Hidden Web: Third-Party HTTP Requests On One Million Websites, Timothy Libert, International Journal of Communication, 2015.
- Most research data is available on request, please see my curriculum vitæ for papers in review and revision.
The following are software tools I have released open-souce:
The following are white papers I wrote, co-wrote, or contributed to:
The following are editorial pieces I wrote or co-wrote:
My work has been covered extensively in the popular press, as detailed on my curriculum vitæ. Some highlights are:
The search term "Tim Libert" should also direct to this site.