Timothy Libert, PhD
Privacy and Security Researcher @ University of Oxford, Author of webXray
You may download my curriculum vitæ in PDF format.
The following are research papers I wrote or co-wrote:
- An Automated Approach to Auditing Disclosure of Third-Party Data Collection in Website Privacy Policies (PDF), Timothy Libert, The Web Conference (WWW2018), 2018.
- Third Party Tracking in the Mobile Ecosystem (PDF), Reuben Binns, Ulrik Lyngs, Max Van Kleek, Jun Zhao, Timothy Libert, Nigel Shadbolt, ACM Conference on Web Science, 2018.
- Privacy Implications of Health Information Seeking on the Web (PDF), Timothy Libert, Communications of the ACM, 2015.
- What web browsing reveals about your health (PDF), Timothy Libert, David Grande, David Asch, The British Medical Journal (BMJ), 2015.
- Exposing the Hidden Web: Third-Party HTTP Requests On One Million Websites (PDF), Timothy Libert, International Journal of Communication, 2015.
- Please see my CV for papers in review and revision.
The following are editorial pieces I wrote or co-wrote:
The search term "Tim Libert" should also direct to this site.